Czech National Library of Technology in Prague
This event is run by PASIG (Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group) and is a great opportunity for organizations setting up preservation repositories to collaborate and work directly with leaders in the field. PASIG is a highly collaborative and interactive forum and generally attracts a large contingent of new participants.
To view the agenda and register, go to http://pasig.schk.sk/wordpress/registration.
The PASIG is focused on
1) addressing practical preservation questions,
2) hearing about best practices and new technologies from global experts,
3) investigating the convergence of on-premise architectures and the Cloud,
4) how to set up, initiate, and audit the metrics of a preservation project,
5) key global project updates,
6) solution provider and end customer collaboration.
On day 3 Simon Waddington from PERICLES project partner King's College London will update participants on the research progress.